To find a certified allergist in your area, visit these websites: Find an Allergist or Allergist Locator.

Any certified allergist should be able to assist you with diagnosing and managing your kid’s food allergies, but it’s even better if you can find an allergist whose area of expertise is food allergies.

Be sure to check out the food allergy professionals and research centers featured below.


Center for Celiac Research & Treatment at Massachusetts General Hospital for Children

Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Suite 6B55 Fruit Street Boston,
MA 02114
Phone: 617-724-8476


Asthma & Allergy Clinic

John R. Sweeney Jr. MD, the only board certified allergist in the area
3217 Stamford Road, Portsmouth
VA 23703-3709
Phone: (757) 483-4150
2453 Pruden Blvd., Suffolk
VA 23434
Phone: (757) 539-7771

Dr Anjuli Mehrotra

Silicon Valley Allergy and Asthma Inc.

Anjuli Mehrotra, MD, Allergist/Immunologist
2500 Hospital Drive, Bldg 14b Mountain View
CA 4040
Phone: (650)701-7362
Fax: (650)515-3043


University of North Carolina Food Allergy Institute (UNCFAI)

Chapel Hill, NC, N.C. Children's Hospital
101 Manning Drive, Chapel Hill
NC 27514
Phone: (984) 974-1401

weiser food allergy

University of Michigan Mary H. Weiser Food Allergy Center

Ann Arbor, MI
24 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Lobby H-2100
MI 48106
Phone: (734)936-5634
Other Locations: Ann Arbor, Livonia, Ypsilant


Elliot and Roslyn Jaffe Food Allergy Institute

Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
5 East 98th Street, 10th Floor, New York City
NY 10029
Phone: 212-241-5548